Okay, so one day I was wondering Target, which never ends well, however you look at it, and I found a STEAL OF A DEAL! And that is when this little lady joined my family...
Seriously... I could not pass this deal up. It originally is a $500+ camera, and it was on clearance for $130! AMAZING, right? So yesterday, on Jackson's 7th birthday I got them all dressed up in their Easter outfits and took some photos of all of them. So, sorry for the picture overload, but I had to share. This was my first time ever editing photos, so bare with me while I learn...
And those are my sweet, sweet babe!

3 comments:
you have such a beautiful family and you did such a cute job on their pictures
work it Heidi! you got some great shots!!! they are so beautiful...those babies of yours!
You got an AMAZING deal! And your pictures are great!
Post a Comment