On Saturday we had my amazing parents and sister watch the kids while Matt & I went to the LA temple. It had been a long 10 months since I went to the temple, after having Porter. It was so refreshing to sit in such a peaceful place, after such a busy & full week in California. I may, or may not have fallen asleep in the session, but still so peaceful and much needed time at the Temple with my Love.
Then once we got back my Grandparents in Corona wanted to see us, so we headed over to visit and so that the kids could see their great-grandparents. Great-Grandpa Holmes took Jackson & Daphne for a little walk in the wagon, and I had to get a few pictures.
I absolutely love my family!
Then once we got back my Grandparents in Corona wanted to see us, so we headed over to visit and so that the kids could see their great-grandparents. Great-Grandpa Holmes took Jackson & Daphne for a little walk in the wagon, and I had to get a few pictures.
I absolutely love my family!


No comments:
Post a Comment