The last day of fun my parents had planned for us while we were in town, was a day of fishing in Yuciapa's Regional Park. It was a perfect place to go camping! I am thinkin this will be where we will spend a few days next summer when we return :)
Grandpa Russell was so patient with the kids. All they really wanted to do was cast and reel, cast and reel. Jackson was so into the worms that were the bait on the hooks. He was a little sad that we had to put them on the hook. I think he even named one of them Stevie, because he was making an S shape while in his hand.
I absolutely love that my Dad has a genuine love for nature. It is something that has been apparent in his life, and made sure that we appreciated all of our Heavenly Father's creations.
Just one of the many things I love about my Dad!


1 comment:
How fun...fishing with grandpa. Love it!
Post a Comment