Jackson had his last soccer game last weekend and I think he just started to like it. We had to bribe him to play with a slurpee at the end of every game. Poor kid... he is just a hot natured boy, and running around completely covered in a shirt, shorts, shin guards, long soccer socks, and tennis shoes. We were there every week and it seemed every week we were hearing the coach {and a good friend} say "no, the game is not over yet Jackson." And finally for the 1st time, the coach told us he didn't ask. Now when we ask him what sports he wants to play and we go through a list, the only one he says yes to is soccer!
Well done Jackson Shirley!

1 comment:
HI Heidi, I don't have your email address so I couldn't reply to your post... any way this website is very informative for canceling cable. http://www.cancelcable.com/
Your family is so cute!
Post a Comment