Our Porter-Bug is one month old, I seriously cannot believe it! He is getting so big already.
Today we had his one month check up and he is now
11 lbs 1 oz
22 inches long
He is in the 75% for both.
We are still adjusting to 3 children.
Jackson loves his brother and is always willing to help in any way and has NEVER complained about any of it. He would sit and talk to Porter if he would be be happy through it all.
Daphne is still having a hard time. Mostly when she needs my attention when she is upset, hurt or tired. She doesn't quite understand that I am the only one that can feed him with "Mommy Milk." She has told me numerous times to put him down. However, she does love him and gives him plenty of kisses and love.
Porter is a champ. I cannot stay in the house for long. And its a good thing that he likes his carseat. We have ventured out to Costco, babies r us, the doctors, and target with the 4 of us {just me and the kids}. I was definitely nervous, but with him being so small still I figured this was as good a time as ever.
We love our Porter Fairbanks!

7 comments:
Whoa! It's been a month already? Wow. Good for you venturing out by yourself! You're way tough.
What a cutie! Jackson is such a sweetheart.
He is so adorable! That's great that you can make it out with all of the kids, that can't be easy!
Love that little cuddle bug! He is so big Heidi! I can't believe a month has flown by already! So happy for you to be out and about! You rock!!!
OH I miss Jackson. He has always been the sweetest little boy.
You are a daredevil! I remember having a hard time with just one. Porter is definitely a cutie, just like Jackson and Daphne. :)
how come time flies when they are out side of your body but it seems like forever when they are inside still cookin? I cant believe hes already one month!
Post a Comment