
We had such a fun day at the beach. We made sure we made a day of it. Although it was pretty cold & overcast Jackson LOVED the water. We really could not keep him out of it. Daphne just touched the water with her feet, and that was good enough for her.
We had so much fun meeting our good friends the Escobars for the day. Leanna and I have been friends for years and our baby girls are just a month apart. They are the next generation of besties. Later that night my parents ward's youth came to the beach for a bon-fire. We didn't last that long. Long enough to roast some hot dogs and marshmellows and head home. We were there for a good 8 hours, and our kids were pooped!
{a BIG thanks to Leanna for the great pictures of our babies}

2 comments:
your kiddos are adorable. Cant wait to see who Porter looks like!
we need to get together one time when you come down...my kids would love it and so would i!
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I love HB - that's where I grew up, so that beach in particular holds a lot of good memories for me. Cute pictures of the kiddos! I can't believe how big they have gotten!
Post a Comment