6.27.2011
Aquarium of the Pacific
We had a blast at the Aquarium of the Pacific. The big hit was touching/ petting the little sharks and sting rays. I didn't get a final count of our entire group but it was BIG {20+}. Lots to do and see for the kids. Gramma Sheryl was a busy gramma running after her grandbabies, as well as all the parents. My mom got a group picture {I will try to load that picture} of everyone there. Loved that we got to spend an entire day with all the cousins. I really hate it that we aren't closer to be around all the cousins and all my siblings {although, there are 3 in Utah now}. One day we will be back with everyone.
Posted by
Heidi
at
6:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
those are my cute babies!! It was fun to be together!! Hurry back!!
Post a Comment