6.30.2011

Fun day in California







We had a fun day with the Escobar girls, Cousin Becki and her cute kids while we were in California (again another thanks to Leanna for the pictures).
We started the day at a free movie "Doogal." Strange movie. Then headed to the Corona splash park, and let the kids run around and play. But thats just what Daphne & Luke wanted to do... run. This pregnant momma didn't like it, so it didn't last long. Sadly Cousin Becki had to leave us at that point to go teach dance.
Leanna and I were off to the Ontario Mills Mall to look for some cute clothes for my kids (they had a photo shoot the next day with Lisa Webb).
We had such a great time with them, and miss everyone out in California.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anna Winn and Family said...

Are you ever in Denver?! It makes me tired seeing how often you travel. I don't know how you do it. I'm off on my trip today and already have a headache!