2.01.2011

Comin' August 2011

Yes, that is right... baby #3 is on the way!!

Yesterday we were able to go to the Doc, and see this little babe! We are so excited, and got to hear & see the heart beat. I was going to wait till my 12 week mark, but I cannot hold it in anymore!
I am now 10.5 weeks along and am starting to have some non-nauseous moments in the day.

This makes my due date August 31st.

22 comments:

Dejah said...

Wow, congrats! That is so exciting!

Jessica said...

congrats! I love ultrasounds where you can actually see a baby shape :)

Audra M said...

Congratulations! Yay, so exciting! Hope those nauseous moments end soon altogether. Enjoy it cuz all to soon it's ALL over.

Leanna said...

Love the baby! So excited for the Shirley family! Since your family is evenly tied boy to girl...it will be interesting to see the tie breaker. Yay for Daphne to be a big sister! Love you my Heidi!

taradon said...

congratulations!!

Todd Family said...

so excited for you guys!!! congrats!!

Jaime said...

Congrats!!!! So fun I am having a baby in august too.

Sheryl said...

yessssss!!! that is one adorable baby growin' there!! Love you!

jeanine said...

Yea!!! Congrats!

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Jackson 3 said...

WHHHAAAATTTTTTTTTT!!!!????
CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS!!! THAT'S SO EXCITING!!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Hip Hip Hooray!!!! Congrats for #3!!! So exciting!!!

Julia Holmes said...

We are so excited for you guys! Can't wait to find out if it is a boy or girl! August is a good time of year :) Love you!

Sundbergs said...

So awesome. What wonderful news a beautiful baby coming to a wonderful home

The Loveridge Family said...

Congrats!!! How exciting! Can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl!! By the way.....did you get my face book message?

Anna Winn and Family said...

Yippee!!!

La Familia! said...

Congrats Heidi! Your kids are cutest!

Katie said...

Congrats! New babies are always so fun.

Jess Edling said...

WAHOOOO congratulations!

The Yorgason Family said...

Hi-Ho!! I heard the Wonderful news!! Congratulations!! How Awesome!! I'm Sooo excited for you guys!! Can't to see pictures!!

Katie Jean said...

Heidi Ho CONGRATULATIONS! we are super stoked for you guys! cant wait to find out what it is! yay!

D 'n C said...

Yeah....I'm a bit slow!! Congratulations! August 31st will be my son's first birthday! That's a great day..not so fun surviving the summer, but well worth it! Congrats again!!