As many of you know I have a little side business that I have been running for about 7 months called {dear daphne}. It is a little collection of handmade hair accessories for infants, girls and women. Since girls need accessories, I knew Daphne needed something a little more unique. So thus, I started {dear daphne}. Its a little online shop that is powered by etsy. An adorable place where all things handmade and vintage are found.
Well, the excitement came about a week ago. I got a message from a friend (thanks Heather Hansen) telling me to check out this link. So I did. It is a woman that is a photographer in San Pedero California named Julie Rollins, who specializes in infant photography. She has this amazing opportunity to share her talent and business with the celebrities that are attending the Academy Awards. So she is putting together swag bags and needed some more donations to add to her bags. She put it out there and was offering to add more things. So I emailed her with a link to my shop so she could see my things. I was anxious and checked my email 30 minutes later, and there it was...
In her response she gave me her number to call and talk details.
Needless to say, I have been busy getting more {dear daphne} pieces made. I ended up with 60 pieces to donate to all the Celebrities attending the Oscars!!
Sadly to say this is the only picture I got to document the event that took place in my, in home factory :)
All 60 pieces were shipped off today to San Pedero, California! Keep your eyes open, and look for those {dear daphne} pieces on all the celebrity babes!

10 comments:
That's so exciting! Congratulations!
What an awesome opportunity! You sure are ambitious. Good work!
Wow that is awesome! Congratulations on your accomplishment, Miss Heidi!
How flipping cool is that????
So exciting! I'll be watching for celebrity babies with cute Dear Daphne accessories. :D
That is awesome!!! Congratulations!!
are you kidding?! that is sooo cool! congrats!
Holy Awesome! That's so exciting! way to go girl!
How stinkin' EXCITING!!! That is some seriously cool news. You ROCK! Let us know if any celebrities put any re-orders in!!
Congrats! Very exciting! I'll keep my eye out for sure!
Post a Comment