2.25.2011

number 3...

Just thought I would document this pregnancy a bit on here... I have the hardest time remembering things and now with the 3rd on the way, I'm not sure how much I will really remember.
I really remember the day the nausea started {Januray 3rd}. We were in Utah for Christmas and getting ready to head to California the next day. I was sooo tired and was not feeling well. I even told my sister in law Lisa, that if I didn't start my period in the next few days that I had to be pregnant. Matt had already left for home to go back to work that day, otherwise I would have taken a pregnancy test. But since we were going to California {just me and the kids} the next day I decided I would wait to be with Matt so we could see it together. And thats what I did. I was nauseous the entire time while I was in CA. But luckily I had Miguels there with me to subside the nausea. Miguels is magic this pregnancy.
The day after we got home to Colorado, I went and got a test and it was positive! I called some close friends asking them of a good OBGYN since the last one I had was NOT a fan of inducing. Called my new OB and she said according to my last period I was already 8 weeks along. We got our appointment, and found someone to watch the kids {thanks Darby}. Matt got the afternoon off and met me there so we could see our little babe. It already looked like a baby! It was amazing! We heard the heart beat and I was ready to tell everyone! If Matt had it his way, we would have waited till I was 20 weeks when we found out the sex of the baby. NOT happening! So I made the announcement on facebook and on here :) It was a great day to hear all the happy comments!
I am now a day away from 14 weeks and starting to feel a bit of the goodness of the 2nd trimester. A bit more energy, and a bit less nausea... Hoping all the yuckiness is coming to an end!
We will be finding out the gender of the babe #3, and figure it will be mid-April. We ask Jackson what he thinks is in Mommy's belly, and one of his first responses was "a baby girl, a baby boy, or a Monster?" Daphne is totally into babies right now. There doesn't even need to be a baby in the infant carseat and she will yell "BEEBEE." We will see how they both react. I am really hoping that 3 isn't hard.
We are so excited, and Matt is excited that we dont have to buy anything...
other than diapers and wipes of course!

4 comments:

Dana & Genni Bain said...

Now is the time to stock up on those diapers too :) Congrats!

jeanine said...

Yea!! I'm so excited for you! Three is hard to adjust to at first... but then it becomes the "new normal".

Jenn said...

Congrats girl! Its so easy not having to buy everything! I love having another boy,,,I just pulled out all of Brady's clothes!

J'lene Fernandez Merrill said...

Congrats Heidi that is awesome news!