We're Back!
We finally got our Denver Zoo pass again today {upgraded to family}. It was the 1st day in a long time that I have wanted to get out of the house, so I knew we needed to do something fun. I think this is the 1st time since Daphne has been walking, that's how long it's been. Daphne really liked the monkey's and Jackson was sooo into the reptiles! We really did have a great time!
My little Daphne Jill!
Cutest kids at the Zoo
blue faces, from blue cotton candy
crazy little loves
The animals!
Dori
Nemo
When these elephants were walking out they made their elephant sound...
How do you describe the elephant sound on a blog?

How do you describe the elephant sound on a blog?
We are coming back soon!

4 comments:
I love that first picture of Daphne, she is so cute!
Oh my gosh, Daphne is HUGE! She looks like a little lady.
Cutest kids at the ZOO Hands Down!! No pics of the "raptor thingy"?
Hey mom, what are elephants afraid of?
Daphne has grown up so much!!! they are both adorable!! we love the zoo too!
Post a Comment