The Children's Museum of Denver!!
We had some real fun at the museum. The men went golfing early in the morning then came home and we all headed out to the museum for an hour. Yes, we got there when there was only an hour left {but we did get a discounted ticket}. The kids had a great time. I think the favorite was the bubble room... SOO cool, even for the adults!
Enjoy the pictures!
Daphne climbing... one of her new favorites!
my cute boy!
Daphne trying to get through the ant hole
Grampa Ken & Jackson trying to make a big bubble...
This was so cool... they were in a bubble! Jackson LOVED this one!
Grampa's turn!
Jackson waiting for the bubble to come down
kids at the tool bench

Little artist!
The boys painting
Grampa put Daphne in this queen outfit... too cute LuLu
washing hands after painting
Jackson giving a little puppet show
The fire truck... definitely a favorite


Fireman Jackson!!
Thanks again Grampa for the fun time at the museum... Im sure Jackson will be asking to visit again real soon!

4 comments:
I love childrens museums! looks like you guys have a great one there!
your kiddos are super adorable. Daphne is starting to resemble her brother more!
We had a season pass to the museum last year and spent many days there! For only having an hour there, you guys sure saw a lot. You must have ran the entire time. We've seen every inch of the children's museum but I've never seen the bubble room. That must be new! We'll have to check it out!
Sooo cute!!! Looks like they had Tons of fun!! I can't believe how big your kiddos are getting. Crazy!! Miss you guys!
Boy, that DOES look like fun! I want to try the big bubble machine! :)
Post a Comment