9.03.2010

just another day...

at the Shirley Home!I have recently been saddened by the lack of pictures I am taking of my children. So one night I just got out the camera, and started taking random pictures.
I love my babies!
They really do bring so much happiness in our lives as parents!
Jackson is just full of energy, and getting quite the imagination, and I am loving it. One day, he came up to me and informed me that he was not going to help clean the earth. Not quite sure where that came from, but I am just loving these random comments that keep me smiling.
Daphne is on the move, and doesn't quit climbing. She loves to put herself in the most awkward places, and cries for us to come get her out. She has the most 'toothy' smile I have ever seen, and I LOVE it!

1 comment:

Tera said...

Isn't it crazy how busy life can get that we forget to capture the everyday moments. Those are the times we will want to remember. Posed pics are great, but it is the pic of a certain smile or moment in time that when we are old and gray will remind us of our favorite years!