So the college football season has begun, and that means that the TV will be football... I'm NOT excited...........
While matt's dad Ken was in town we made the trip together, as a family out to Colorado Springs for the
BYU vs. Air Force
game.
It was really fun. However, I forgot sunblock, and felt so bad. But I have now learned that my kids really did get some of their father's skin. They did not burn a bit, and that sun was INTENSE! BYU did not win, but it was fun to get out as a family and enjoy a game live!
Although BYU got killed... it was still fun!
Thanks Grampa Ken for a fun day!

2 comments:
so fun my heidi! love that byu spirit!
TOTALLY know what you mean about football season. Brendon told me it was almost here & I said, "Dang! See you in a few months." Not a fan...
Post a Comment