4.30.2010

Preschool...

Really?
My boy is ready for Preschool?
YEP!
He didn't hesitate one second to go in the classroom. And he barely turned around enough to see me wave goodbye. This was really just to see how he would do and see how he would react to me leaving him. Its just for a months time through the Rec Center here in Brighton, and I think we will be looking into something more permanent. He comes running out of the classroom so excited about what he learned and made that morning. It also helps that his friend Braylon is in there with him!
Braylon & Jackson looking so serious!
Jackson showing off his necklace!
SUCCESS!

6 comments:

Lisa Webb said...

what a STUD!!!!! Seriously!

everyday katie said...

Oh my word, is he really that old? He really IS a stud. Plus, nice score on the entertainment stand.

Kipn n' Sarah said...

WOw what a big boy, that is crazy that he is in preschool already. SO CRAZY!!!

Jackson 3 said...

So cute. Isn't it crazy how fast they grow!? SOOOO not fair! I wish it would last forever! We're looking for a preschool for Eli right now. His speech therapist recommends a non-profit organization. A christian or religious or even one like that at a rec center, I guess. Would be the best choice for a preschool. I KNOW he'll love it & not look back once!

Unknown said...

so much fun! Will LOVED pre-school and he LOVES kindergarten... hopefully it will continue. :)

Sara said...

preschool! already! time flys.
xoxo to that big boy!