This is definitely one of my favorite things about Spring/ Summer... all the delicious fruit that we get to eat!
Watermelon is definitely a favorite in this house!
Doesn't it just look SOOO good!
matt.heidi.jackson.daphne.porter.matilda
Doesn't it just look SOOO good!
Posted by
Heidi
at
3:44 PM
3 comments:
Yes it does! And it gets me excited for Summer. If only our weather would warm up again! lol :0)
LOVE summer. I've heard that if you thump a watermelon and it sounds hollow then that means it's a good watermelon. I think that is crazy advice. How does hollow sound on a watermelon? Do you have any great secrets on picking a great watermelon?
YUM!!!!! I crave the juicy watermelon when I'm pregnant! I did last time, and now again this time!! At least this time I'll be pregnant during the summer when watermelon tastes it's best!! LOVE IT. just bought one yesterday myself!
Post a Comment