4.27.2010

My Missy Lu-Lu

Yes, she is posing! She is just too cute, and getting so big and independent! One morning Matt noticed she kept doing this and then glancing his way, so I of course had to get the camera! I just love her to pieces! She loves to talk, and yell, and scream {and since she does all those things jackson thinks he needs to as well.}. Just LOVE My Lu Lu!But just a few days ago we went in for her "well-baby" check up {11 months old} and here are the stats...
Weight: 18 lbs {10-20%}
Height: 27 1/2 in. {10-20%}

The Doctor/ PA is not worried about her percentiles. She really is on the move and thinks she will catch up again soon! We will see!
I'm just glad there were no shots at this visit!

4 comments:

taradon said...

So cute! I wouldn't worry about the percentiles. My kids are always in those lower ranges. (Usually 5-10% or 10-20%) It's more important that they follow their own growth curve. The doc would only be really concerned if she used to be in high percentiles and suddenly dropped off. If she holds steady in the 10-20% range, then she's got a good steady growth pattern and all is good! :)

Traci Elizabeth said...

She is so adorable!!!! Where does the nickname lu lu come from?

Leanna said...

she is so beautiful my heidi! i love her nick name! miss you much!

Anna Winn and Family said...

She's so tiny! No worries though - she looks happy and healthy! And...I laughed OUT loud at the whole "seeping booty flick your dinger" saying from Jackson. That is awesome.