We have had some great weather here and since we have our Zoo Pass we decided to get out of the house and enjoy the sunshine once again {in shorts and a t-shirt!}.
Jackson was insistant that I took this picture with his silly face. Love him!
One of the many peacocks that wander around the Zoo.
This polar bear was enjoying the rays as well!
the elephants are getting a new place in the Denver Zoo. Looks like its going to be pretty cool!
that is one tired boy!
We had a good time!
{and Daphne was a great and just hung out in the stroller the whole time!}

4 comments:
I want a zoo pass! Looks like so much fun! Unfortunately, I think we will be at least 6 hours away from a zoo when we move, so it's really going to be a special treat for the next little while!
Our little man looks pretty tuckered out! What a darlin' he is! Can't wait for our next adventures here in California!!
What fun! I was just thinking the other day that it was about time for a trip to the zoo...
How fun! I wish it was warm enough here to wear shorts & t shirts!
Post a Comment