For me, it was my first Pro Basketball Game. Matt has been wanting to go to the Pepsi Center since we have been here in Colorado. Yes, we now cheer for the Nuggets. I never really got into sports {other than volleyball} till I married Matt. He is passionate about sports, and we {Matt} like to have dates that have something active involved. Don't get me wrong, I love having active dates, but like I said he is passionate about sports. So we got some tickets off of Craigslist and had a good time. We had some friends take J and D so we could really enjoy the experience.
And we did!

6 comments:
How fun! I've been to a few pro basketball games and always had a good time. Sounds like a great date night.
How fun! CHarlie is the same about sports and I've really come to enjoy watching games. I'm glad you guys got out just you two and spent time together, maybe in a couple of months I can do that with Charlie!
We are a little jealous about this! Lane and I would love to go to a game... however, we cheer for the Jazz....
Awesome!!! I took Cameron to a lakers game when we were dating and he thought it was the coolest thing ever!!! Cute pic of the two of you!!
I believe one of the things on your "list" for the perfect marriage candidate...an athlete...you certainly got what you wanted here my darling girl! So glad you could go and enjoy your birthday celebration together!!!
Looks like fun! I am sure Matt loved it. And the nuggets won so that means Matt was happy at the end of the game so that is good! I hate when we watch or go to a Jazz game and they lose then spencer is made the rest of the night :).
Post a Comment