3.10.2010

Daphne Jill

This girl is just growing and changing everyday. I love to see her get so excited about things. I really am doing this for myself before I forget what is happening with her development and growth.


  • D got her 1st tooth {8 months}
  • D is now crawling {8 months}
  • D is talking and saying mostly "Dada" {8 months}
  • D is getting 3 new teeth {top} all at the same time {9 months}
  • D prefers to be on her feet, since she is now pulling herself up to furniture {9 months}
  • D started saying "Mama" {9 months}
  • D thinks that Jackson is just hilarious!
  • D prefers to eat food that she can feed herself. Already so independent.
  • D takes her Brothers rough love well {most of the time}!
  • I have found D most mornings standing up in her crib. Silly Miss!
  • D loves to follow J wherever she can
  • D has learned how to play peek-a-boo by hiding her face, then popping back up. So fun!

She is just a joy to have in our lives. She really does have quite the personality and I cant wait to see more of it!

9 comments:

taradon said...

Blogs are so good for keeping track of this sort of thing! I'm thinking of having mine made into a book once a year or so (there are a couple of companies out there that will do that for you) so it can double as a family scrapbook.

Ashley said...

She is awfully cute! I love that picture.

Dejah said...

She is so cute! I can't believe how much she has already grown since I saw her last!

Sheryl said...

LOVE that smile!! She is just edible, and I can't wait to get her here in a few weeks! She IS growing tooooo fast! I am so excited to have you here and enjoy days of lovin' on our babies!

Stephanie said...

She is too cute!! I love her cute smile.

Love reading the updated Jackson Jabbers...keep them coming.

Jenn said...

She is so cute and growing too fast!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

She is TOTALLY CUTE!!! TOTALLY, TOTALLY CUTE!!! Cute update and love seeing what she is doing now!

gunnells said...

She is Getting so Big, I can't believe how time Flies! She is beautiful :)

Shannon said...

What a sweetie. That is a fun list of little milestones. I wish I was better at keeping track of that kind of stuff, I'm already forgetting things and my kids are still so little.