3.11.2010

Easter Pictures by Lisa Webb

Okay so this is once again my wonderful and talented Lisa Webb that took these. She just moved out here to Colorado and I am taking full advantage of her and her amazing skills!
And since my kids are too cute, I had to put up each picture individually, and not make a collage.
Enjoy them, because I do!!!






12 comments:

Leanna said...

Just love them my Heidi! Lisa is super amazing! I love her work! How fun that you live closer together.

Sheryl said...

Ya know I am the BIGGEST Fan EVER!! Just need to kiss 'em really soon!!

Traci Elizabeth said...

I LOVE THEM!!! so stinkin cute!!

taradon said...

wonderful pictures!

Carissa said...

They are both so cute. I love the blue background.

Tera said...

Great pics! I love when a photographer can capture the beauty of a child.

Sundbergs said...

Too adoreable. Those came out great.

Christensen Family said...

Oh they are so cute! I can't believe how big Daphne is getting. Those are wonderful pics!

Erin said...

Those pics are awesome and so cute!!

Sara said...

so many great pictures how will you chose your favorite to frame? wow, your kids are so so cute.

Shannon said...

Adorable! What great shots of your little honeys. So so cute.

Elise said...

Oh man! Dang cute pictures!!!!!