Me and my cute kids checking out the Dinosaurs
This was a first for us {I went here in a field trip when I was working when we first moved here}. Jackson, nor Daphne have ever been and since Lisa & I had a play date scheduled for the Denver Zoo, and the weather wasn't cooperating, we decided to head over to the Museum.

This place is pretty fun. We weren't too sure that there would be enough for the kids to be entertained, but before we knew it, it was 3:30pm. The kids really enjoyed the Dinosaurs and the Discovery Center. Pretty cool!

Peek-boo Daphne

we were being compared to the Dinosaurs!

3 comments:
We had the BEST TIME!! thank you heidi!! another play date soon k?!?!?
Looks like fun! We're headed there with the kids this Friday. I'm looking forward to it even more now. =)
that's funny that daphne was just a little bigger then that tiny dinasaur. crazy to think those things ust to run around!
Post a Comment