2.23.2010

Sunday is a Special Day

I don't know why, but I am always taking pictures with my phone {well probably so that I can instantly send them to family}, but this picture is now one of my favorites.

Love My Cute Kids!!

9 comments:

Kim said...

that pic is adorable.

Breana and Jordan Holmes said...

Love it, love them! Jackson looks so grown up. You guys make some cute kids!!

Leanna said...

look at those stylish kids...they are so darling...love it!

Emily said...

Your children are just beautiful Heidi! I would love that picture too if I were their Mom!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Ok that is SO CUTE and I LOVE her outfit!!! SO CUTE!!!

Dejah said...

Oh my goodness, they are so adorable!

Sundbergs said...

That is so cute and could your kids be dressed any cuter.

gunnells said...

LOVE IT!!! What an adorable bro./sis. picture!! Where did you get her cute lil' boots??

Unknown said...

amen.