2.16.2010

What a Kick!

I am on a hair clip kick! I cannot stop! I get on etsy.com and just look... I could look, and look, and look some more. They have some of the cutest things, and I'm not going to pay someone for something that I could figure out myself. So here are a few that I made today. So fun!


and of course my little model!

15 comments:

Sheryl said...

She is most scrumptious! I need a taste of that most stylin' girl!

Sundbergs said...

So adoreable aren't you talented.

Ashley said...

Cute cute! I love the little headbands. Kennedy had to stop wearing them when she was about Daphne's age because she kept pulling them off and her hair got so long that it looked funny.

Lisa Q. said...

Looks really cute! too bad i am having a boy...I am sure matt loves the clips...they are so modest :). DD looks like she is getting so big. I can't wait to see you guys next month.

Leanna said...

so creative my heidi! i wish i had that gift. i remember everything you made in highschool...if even just your writing styles...always so cute! you're amazing!

Chelsea Stewart said...

Those are so cute. I love looking at all the cute stuff people make on etsy. I saw some like the ones you made, but they had big buttons in the middle - more ideas, just what you need I'm sure :)

everyday katie said...

They turned out great...must be fun.

We made heart pancakes, too.

And no snow? Lucky you. Playing outside for us the past few weeks involves so much bundling it's rarely worth it. School has been canceled all week due to snow.

taradon said...

Cute! I miss having a little girl that I can doll up that way. Haley is old enough that she won't put up with it anymore. =)

Dejah said...

I do the same thing! However, I have been thinking of maybe starting to sell some on there too. These are really cute though.

Traci Elizabeth said...

The big headbands/flowers werent "in" when Olivia was a baby :( makes me sad because it is so cute!!! you did a great job!

Carissa said...

I love all your hair accessories. Daphne always looks so cute.

Unknown said...

those are really cute, talented girl! and i love the "jackson jabbers"! :)

Noel said...

I LOVE those fabrics! Super cute you creative little thing. (And I was referring to your bows and your model when I said super cute!) Can't wait to see you in March.

PS-- I think I fixed my video.. THanks for the info :)

Kipn n' Sarah said...

SO CUTE!!! I totally LOVE that idea, and I think I may just do that myself, thanks for the idea@

Kayla said...

heidi...you don't like having a little girl, do you? if you get tired of making cute hair things for daphne...you can make some for my girls! i wouldn't mind at all! :)