Matt's sister Lisa & her husband Spencer are here in town visiting for Halloween weekend, and have been such fun! Spencer took Jackson outside to make his first snowman {named Frosty}, and then later in the day they went out and built a fortress. It was so fun to see Jackson get excited about the snow {he of course had to have a taste, or 2, or 3}. Here are some pictures of their fun {Lisa, Daphne and I stayed in from the cold}.
SUCH FUN!

3 comments:
so fun! did you get that much snow? my goodness!
J looks so big out in the snow, its crazy! He is growing too fast. I wish we would get cooler weather here.
I cannot believe you have that much snow. I will stop complaining. It snowed once so far, but nothing stuck. It has been in the 70s this week.. We are soaking it all in!
Post a Comment