10.31.2009

Happy Halloween!

We had our wards trunk or treat last night, and just had to share this cutest picture of my Garden Gnome and Mushroom! What cute Shirley kids!!!

Posted by Picasa

19 comments:

Leanna said...

My Heidi!!! Your kids are so stinkin cute!!! I love it! Those kids...and those smiles...too cute!

Carissa said...

The costumes turned out so cute. I love the bushy eyebrows. Happy Halloween.

Sara said...

hahhaa. so so cute Heidi. i love it!

Tera said...

I love that! Very creative costumes on some very cute kiddos

Brendon said...

Super cute! I love how happy Jackson is!

Lots of snow, huh...YUCK! I'm glad Jackson enjoyed playing in it. It would be so fun to play in with someone Jackson's age...I just LOVE the 18 month - 3 year old stage of life. They are SO MUCH FUN!

Ashley said...

Cute! I love that mushroom hat.

Sundbergs said...

So adoreable. I love the idea too.

Erin said...

i gasped. Its true, i love it!! a gnome. How great is that? Cutie little halloween babes.

Erin said...

So adorable!!! They look so cute together!!

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

so cute!!! looks like they had a fun day!

jeanine said...

So So cute!

Sorensens said...

Soooo cute, I love it! Happy Halloween!

Julia Holmes said...

Oh my gosh, they look soooo cute!!! We can't wait to see you guys next month!!

Marci said...

What cute little Halloween costumes...and what cute little kiddos! I love it!

The Loveridge Family said...

I Love the picture! Your costumes turned out so cute.....of course your kids make them cute!! It was fun to see you guys at the ward party!

Whitney said...

So cute!!! They are darling. Is Daphne sitting already?? Wow!

Jenn said...

SOOO CUTE!! love it and great job on their costumes!

Noel said...

Super job, super mom, on the costumes. I always think I will #1 coordinate, and #2 make the costumes and I #3 have yet to do either!

Katie Jean said...

cutest little gnome and mushroom ive ever seen!