Preface:
So when Jackson gets hurt and he needs to calm down, Matt's phrase is "Just breathe."
So now Matt and Jackson are playing, and Jackson was on Matt's back while he was on his hands and knees, and Jackson fell and landed on his feet and bent his toes backwards. Matt jumps up and tries his hardest not to scream, and hops on his feet. Jackson runs to him and says in his sweet voice,
J:"I sorry dad, it acident, I di-nit mean to."
M: "It's okay, I know" {still kind of in pain}
J: "Just breathe Dad, just breathe" {rubbing Matt's back}

11 comments:
Just breathe Matthew....
Love that boy!
ahhahaha!! that is so funny! I would have loved to see that one! What a cute boy! (Jackson that is ;)
That's cute!!
oh i love jackson! He's the sweetest, I can come to you monday as long as its not snowy!!!! I'm not ready to drive in that!!!
I checked the weather and it looks good!!
Isn't it great! I think in moments like that you can see a child's true character. What a sweetheart!In moments like that you can also see what they are being taught, how they are being treated. You are obviously doing a great job teaching him about compassion. Give yourself a pat on the back!
Oh my stars! What a cute little man!
That is precious! Tell Matt at least it wasn't "suck it up dad don't be a baby". You all are teaching him a great thing!
What a cutie. Following after his daddy.
Too Cute!!
That's an adorable story. Jackson is already displaying compassion towards his father--and at such a young age. Kudos to his wonderful parents.
I have seen this like five times...makes me laugh every time!!! What a cute story!!!
Post a Comment