9.09.2009

Time for a vote...

Daisy & Garden Gnome

or... Raggedy Ann & Andy


With Halloween around the corner, its time to start thinking about Halloween costumes. These are the 2 that I came up with.
Put in your vote on the side!

12 comments:

everyday katie said...

It must be fun to have one of each for halloween. No girls severely limits costume themes. Cute ideas.

Emily said...

Heidi, that is super fun and I love the top costume!!! The blog background is really cute too!

Lisa Webb said...

beacuse raggagey ann and andy have always given me the creeps. Is that werid. I know i'm so werid!
So are we gonna spend halloween together this year!? If so i better get working on our costumes! Your so outdoing me!

Sheryl said...

I am cracking up just thinking of Jackson in the Gnome costume!! It gets my vote!

The Hettinger Homestead said...

We must think a like. David and I talked about a gnome for Noah's costume, but then decided on a owl. I love the bushy eyebrows sewn on the hat. It takes our vote. A little extra padding around the middle might be fun too. Or it would at least make us laugh. Good luck!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Ok the first one for sure!!! SO CUTE and I like that it is different!

Sundbergs said...

those are both so cute. I can;t wait to see them.

Erin said...

Gotta agree with your mom, thinking of jackson dressed up like that makes me giggle!!

The Yorgason Family said...

I say the garden and gnome. Only because you can always do ragedy ann and andy later on. They all are Super cute though! :0)

Sara said...

are you sure you can't move back here. im thinking that i want to be with you on halloween with those darling costumes and even cuter kidos. miss you.

Tera said...

Hi! Found your blog on the Crews'. Stopped by to say Hello. I vote for the flower and gnome...so dang cute!

Shannon said...

Will Jackson really wear whatever you want him too? Cause I don't think my boys would wear either of those even though I love both ideas. I vote for the flower and gnome....so great!