You're silly... I know I sent them to her! She looks perfect in them... Mace on the other hand (who has a polk-a-dot pair) looks funny because her polk-a-dots turn in to ovals at the knee... Daph, when will I get to meet you??
she couldn't be any cuter! oh to answer your question about why i was in mission viejo to teach... Carolyn invited me to teach their combined lesson on virtue. it was a great experience teaching my nieces! love ya.
15 comments:
Soooo cute! I want to pick her up right now!
I am in LUURVE with that pic! Thats one adorable baby!
that is SO adorable I can hardly stand it!! :)
aaahhhhh, leg warmers... brings back memories. Soooo cute!
You're silly... I know I sent them to her! She looks perfect in them... Mace on the other hand (who has a polk-a-dot pair) looks funny because her polk-a-dots turn in to ovals at the knee... Daph, when will I get to meet you??
I have to agree....too cute!
Awww...she is adorable! I also love the huge flower headband! What a cute girlie!
Very cute!! Did you make the bow?
That is so stinkin' cute. Oh my goodness. Do you make all of her flowers and headbands?
I love this picture! Those leg warmers are too adorable on her!
she couldn't be any cuter! oh to answer your question about why i was in mission viejo to teach... Carolyn invited me to teach their combined lesson on virtue. it was a great experience teaching my nieces! love ya.
she is a doll!! love the leg warmers!
such a cute picture!!!
Oh yes she is! Love it my Heidi! She is a doll!
I CANT BELIEVE HOW BIG AND DIFFERENT SHE LOOKS ALREADY! WHAT A CUTE FAMILY YOU HAVE!
Post a Comment