10.02.2009

Just because...


I LOVE HIM

I have just been thinking about how awesome my husband is. Yes, he is a marriage and family therapist, but that is just what I need. So here are a few things why I have an amazing husband!

  • He is soo patient with me and my short-comings
  • He is so great with Jackson
  • And is in love with Daphne
  • He honors his priesthood
  • He is aware of how hard it is for me to be away from family
  • He makes sure we get out as a family or couple every weekend
  • He supports my Costco addiction
  • He puts Jackson to bed every night he is home
  • He gets up to feed Jackson breakfast so I can sleep a little longer.
  • He has an amazing testimony
  • He is a hard worker {working 2 jobs}
  • He is a genuine friend
  • MY BEST FRIEND!

8 comments:

Jenn said...

What a great husband, its funny cause I was thinking how great my husband was on the way to work this morning- it just must be in the air!!

Brendon said...

That is a really cute picture. And, I thought about my wonderful husband this morning as well :)

everyday katie said...

That was sweet...just out of no-where. I wish I knew him.

And those leg-warmers ROCK. I need to get me a girl. Or else just get my own leg warmers.

Sara said...

and because he loves you... he is the smartest man i know! you are blessed Heidi! love you.

Tera said...

Sounds like a great hubby! I didn't know that he is a marriage and family therapist. I bet that really comes in handy!

Leanna said...

so special my Heidi! being married to the perfect person for you...and having a family...is what happiness is all about! we love you two together...you're so good for eachother. it was so nice to see you a few weeks ago. can't wait for Christmas time in California!

Marci said...

That is so sweet! I is great when couples love and respect each other! I am so glad you guys are happy!

Unknown said...

we love Matt!