returned home from the General Woman's Broadcast and...
HEIDI: What did you do for dinner?
MATT: I didn't eat anything.
HEIDI: Did you feed Jackson?
MATT: Ya.
HEIDI: What did he eat? Matt? What did he eat?
MATT: A WHOLE banana, some apple sauce and a granola bar.
at least he was fed right?

12 comments:
sounds like a pretty typical "guy" dinner for a two year old! No worries!
LOL!! At least it wasn't ice cream or something!
Oh it could have been so much worse. He had fruit! That's awesome! Now he just needs to think about the protein!
That is AWESOME! I needed a good laugh this morning. Thanks! :-)
At least Matt fed him healthful foods! You know it could have been a whole lot worse!
Funny story, Heidi. Thanks for sharing.
Ha ha, when Emma stays home with her Daddy she usually gets chocolate milk for dinner.
haha, that sounds pretty normal.
haha,
i can only imagine what my husband will give our child in a year or so!!
hahaha, do dad's go to a camp to learn that stuff or what?
That's funny! Although my Oliver had 1 1/2 bananas and two string cheeses for dinner yesterday. He refused to eat anything else! I was just glad he ate!
I know how that goes. Blake fed our kids cheese bread and cereal.
Brent and Will went to Carl's Jr!
Post a Comment