8.10.2009

Utah Fun...

We were able to go to Utah for about a week, and spend some quality time with the Shirley Family! While we were there we...
WENT BOWLING

TOOK SHIRLEY FAMILY PICTURES in Murray Park I also got to spend some time with my Aunt Lori & her cute son William. Jackson got along with him really well. And one of my best friends Leanna and her cute little Azaleia came over so our girls could meet. I just LOVE Leanna. She is one of the friends that I know I will have for forever. She is one of the sweetest most thoughtful people I know. I just love being able to talk with her whenever even though we are miles away.

We will be back in UT in mid September... for the RUN!!! Matt's marathon, and my 5K.

1 comment:

Leanna said...

Look at those pretty pics of your beautiful babies and time with your family! Love it love it love it! Can't wait to see you again my Heidi! I want to start running. I wish I could do the race with you. I'll have to ask you more about it. I can do a 5K...I think...maybe not...maybe YES! JK...I don't know...but I love you! Thank you for your sweet words! Love your Banna