signed up for Weight Watchers again. It will be a long journey to losing this baby weight and get to my goal, but I know I can do it... right????
8 years ago
matt.heidi.jackson.daphne.porter.matilda
signed up for Weight Watchers again. It will be a long journey to losing this baby weight and get to my goal, but I know I can do it... right????
Posted by
Heidi
at
11:53 AM
17 comments:
You go girl!
You can do it! I probably should sign up with you! I love all the pics! Especially your new family one. It looks like you had a lot of fun in Utah. We are excited to see you soon. We are actually going to Denver in a couple of weeks (week and a half?) Lane will can Matt and talk details! YEAH!
i'm a HUGE weight watchers fan. not too crazy of a diet, so it's easy to stick on.
You will do great. We all need motivation to loose the bay weight right. Can't wait ot hear about it.
I love the new family picture.
Heck yes you can!!! :) I love your new family picture...so cute!
Good for you! Don't give up. I did, and now that I'm pregnant again and starting out heavier than I was last time I'm really regretting it. I will definitely be signing up for it next summer!
You'll do great! It is soooo mcuh easier when you're breastfeeding since you get so many extra points. I wish I'd realized that many children sooner. It fell off when I decided to use the points system when Addison was about 9 months. I've been doing it again this summer, but haven't worked hard enough at it to lose more than like 7 pounds. But only 12 more to be at my prepregnancy weight. It works if you stick with it for sure. Good luck!
I love WW. You can totally do it.
RIGHT!! You go girl!
Love WW!! I am starting back to running tomorrow with the baby and the dog-the other 2 geeks start school! Way to do something for you!!
right!!!!! you go girl!! you can do it!
Yup. I have no doubts whatsoever that you can do it! One stinkin pound at a time :)
I am so proud of you!!! I had a friend just the other day write a post about how hard it is to loose baby weight and a few of her friends told her that its ok and to not even bother. You go girl!!! It totally can be done if the motivation is there.
You are going to do awesome!
Right!! When are we going to start running?!! We'll lose weight together!
So proud of you my Heidi! You can do it! Just remember why you want this...and in moments of weakness you'll find strength. That's been helping me lately when I'm about to grab a snack that is not the healthiest. Love you!
one day at a time and before you know it you will be there! love you. here is a new favorite to try...sandwich thins by orawheat. 100 cal. awesome.
Post a Comment