8.18.2009

last night

Jackson was insistant that he said the prayer for dinner by himself without any help. I wasn't sure that, that was what he was saying. So I prompted him to start the prayer, and he waves his hand at me and says, "No mom, I say it, no help."

"Heven Fader, daaay, and food, and daaay, food.
Dank you daddy, Isa, Tina, and mommy, dank you sister.
Dank you food, daaay.
and Amma.
In name Jesus Christ, AAAAmen."

OH so sweet! LOVE THIS BOY!!!

15 comments:

Lisa Q. said...

I miss that little boy soo much!! I am soo excited for you guys to come in September. I am so happy i made it into his first prayer!

Traci Elizabeth said...

Perfect. simple and perfect!

Jeni said...

that's darling!!!!

Sheryl said...

Ohhhh, what a smart boy! He has that spiritual connect thanks to a great momma and daddy who set the best example!! Love and miss you!

Julia Holmes said...

Oh he is sooo cute!!!

Unknown said...

oh i just want to pinch those adorable cheeks!!

Sundbergs said...

Too cute. those are the best moments

Brendon said...

That is so cute! Love your new family picture. You should send us a copy to hang on our fridge :)

Emily said...

As parents you never think you are doing enough until you hear that come out of your toddlers mouth. Those moments are my favorite and I have to stop and say to myself, "Wow, I guess we are doing something right".

Noel said...

Tyson won't pray aloud. He only whispers inaudibly. I wonder what he is saying :)

LOVE LOVE LOVE your sweet Itty Bitty. She is a DOLL. I wish I could see my sweet Mace under all that Fat. I am hoping at about 1 we finally get to see what she'll look like~

AND!! I didn't even know that Leanna was pregnant. Tell her congrats for me. Her babe is a cutie!

Marci said...

Awwww....what a sweet prayer! What good parents you are! :)

Tina Joy said...

That is sooo cute!! Im so glad he's praying for me ;) he's so sweet. I miss you guys a lot!

Susie said...

Wow, that is so impressive!!! What a cute boy!

Elise said...

How great! Such a big boy!

Shannon said...

I love those first little prayers. We don't ever get to say the dinner prayer any more, it belongs to Corbin. Just wait until D is fighting for her turn.