We had fun today taking pictures of the cutest kids ever. I just love getting them dressed for church, especially now that I have a girl to get dressed! So much fun!
P.S. Jackson went in the froggy potty today for the first time. As soon as we walked in the house from church jackson says, "I sit on potty, and eat enems (M&M's)" and he DID!! SO big!
9 years ago
-23.jpg)


12 comments:
She is getting SO big!! CUTE!!!
Ohhhhh she is changing too much while she is away from her Gramma! You DO have the cutest kids. Love her smile! Miss you, love you!
Dressing girls is the best! And awesome job Jackson-on his way to being a diaper free boy!!
Heidi..I love the pic of Daphne on the top right...absolutely beautiful that girl...more beautiful everyday...just like her mommy!
Cute cute cute!!!!
What cute Sunday pictures! And what a cute family! Also, way to go Jackson on using the big potty!
Jackson is growing up fast. And Daphne's dress is super cute.
one word for daphne:gorgeous!!! im loving her dress too!
ok, so we just saw those cute kids a few weeks ago, and they've grown too much since then! You better get back down here real fast so we can see them again before they are teenagers!!
I love doing photo shoots. I need to remember to get Tom and I in them more. Your kids are so cute!
I'm so happy you have a boy that uses the potty. I'm trying to get my girl to do the same. Your pictures are darling.
LOVE the Sunday Shoot! Daphne is getting so big and is adorable!
Post a Comment