8.29.2009

WW update

Since I started WW 2 weeks ago {starting my 3rd week}, I have lost 5.5 lbs!! I am so excited and have to put in a plug for this program. I did it while I was a single girl and lost about 27 lbs. I will have to go far beyond that 27 lbs this time around but I will make it to my goal! This program allows me to eat out if thats what I want to do that day. But also keeps me accountable for what I choose to eat for the day. I am such a snacker and that is what gets me on the points. Its just more realistic than any other weight loss program. LOVE IT ! Here's to many, MANY more pounds to lose!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Good Job! Keep it up!

Sara said...

way to go heidi. i know you will do it.

Jessica Garthe said...

Hoorah!! I too LOVE WW. It is what helped me shed my baby weight after both kids. That an running combined with Pilates. But the WW is great! Especially when you are nursing, you still get so many points you never feel like you are being deprived! Keep up the good work!!!!

Marci said...

Great job...keep up the good work! I know it's not easy, but it's worth it! Congrats on the success so far!