
Jackson decided he wanted to play with his play-doh that he hasn't touched since his birthday in April. And seeing from the pictures he isn't exactly sure what to do with it. But he was more than happy to have me take his picture with it all on his face.


Then he made an earing, and we have been teaching him that boys don't wear earrings, but they play basketball {thats what Auntie Tina taught him}. So, here is a little video.
7 comments:
I have been thinking I need to pull out the play dough for Joseph. Thanks for the reminder!
Jackson is so cute. I think Kennedy would just eat the play doh if I gave it to her, so we'll have to hold off on that. :) And congrats about losing the weight! I'm sorry I've been such a slacker about sending you that cookbook, but I will make sure to do that this week.
So CUTE! He is getting so big. Loved the video.
Austin was always bummed when the girls got the cool click-clack shoes and he didn't! Poor boys. I love how he is trying to wear the play-dough!!
What a cute little boy Jackson is...and so smart! :)
that's brilliant!! i love that he decked his face out in play doh! :)
i like that "pump up the jam" is playing in the background.
Post a Comment