LOVE that Daphne is more alert everyday
HATE that she is getting bigger & changing everyday
LOVE that its summer
HATE that we have to fly so much
LOVE that we got to go to California
HATE that we only got to stay for 10 days
LOVE that we got to come home to be with Matt
HATE that he left us for 2 1/2 days
LOVE that Jackson is more independant
HATE that he has the attitude of a 2 year old
LOVE that we get to go back to California in 2 weeks, then to Utah
HATE that we have to leave family again
LOVE being a stay at home mom
HATE that home is 1,000 miles from family
{thanks for the idea Ashley}
9 years ago

9 comments:
It's a fun one, huh? I love doing these. And I totally know what you mean about them changing and getting so big. I can't believe how big Kennedy is getting. Even though I miss some of the stuff she used to do, the new stuff she does is just as cute. It's just a catch-22.
First of all...those pics of your cuties on the side are ADORABLE!
Plus...I don't feel that bad for you. I go out to see my mom every other year and never for 10 days. Last time it was only 5 days. But I'm glad you get to go back. That must be so fun...sigh.
I'm glad you had a fun time in California! Where did Matt go? Somewhere fun? Hope all is well with your family, and tell Matt that Lane emailed him about meeting in Vail sometime- we would love to see you guys!
I am with you on ALLL counts! When I saw the pictures, I just missed you all the more! That Kayla does amazing work! Love, Love the pictures!!
Too cute. I know what you are saying with the love hate for 2 year olds. Babies do grow to fast. Love the new side pics.
Those B&W pics are amazing! I love you're list. I too hate time passing. It freaks me out to think the thing I wanted all my life to this point is probably over. I have loved having babies in the home. I also know what it feel like be at home. Actaully, home's like the wierdest concept to me anymore.
Love the pics! Hope we can get together when you're in UT!
Move back! thats my advice=)...as far as the two year old thing, i have no advice for that, just understanding!
Amen! Went to the Temple today for the first time with Ernesto since baby came...and I thought about that...how we have to pass through the hard to enjoy the good! It's interesting to think about all of the ironies of life and to try to understand why. My Heidi...your babies are so beautiful! I love the new photos...they are awesome! Love you!
Post a Comment