TRIPS TO THE DENVER ZOO
This was the first time that Matt was able to go with us to the Denver Zoo, even after having a pass for a whole year prior to this pass. It was a fun family outing that we definitely needed and Loved! Thanks babe for working so hard! For the last year+ Matt and I have worked on Saturdays, and now since Matt got his license we have been able to enjoy our weekends together!
This was the first time that Matt was able to go with us to the Denver Zoo, even after having a pass for a whole year prior to this pass. It was a fun family outing that we definitely needed and Loved! Thanks babe for working so hard! For the last year+ Matt and I have worked on Saturdays, and now since Matt got his license we have been able to enjoy our weekends together! We love spending our Saturdays with you Daddy!

4 comments:
Family outings are the best.
We have zoo passes, too. LOVE IT.
The stripes are to die for...nice work! I'd love to do something like that but don't know if I have it in me.
And what a relief your kiddos are getting a long so well, huh?
I love the zoo. we should totally have a play date when your here. just let me know whenever you're available. send james a message on facebook or email him. the room looks great. i love the colors, they look great.
What a fun trip to the zoo!
Post a Comment