7.19.2009

6 weeks, really?

This is our little angel girl. I really cannot believe that she is 6 weeks already. She is so alert, and starting to smile and talk {kind of}. Jackson is really getting to "know" sister. He likes to point out all her face features {eyes, nose, ears, cheek, neck}. She is now out of her New Born clothes and on the 0-3 months.
{HUGE thank you to Aunt Kayla for the gorgeous pictures, there will be more when I get the CD from her!}

20 comments:

everyday katie said...

I ADORE these pictures. Beautiful baby!

Sheryl said...

thats our Angel Baby!

Sundbergs said...

That is too cute. SHe is growing so fast.

Carolyn Baggett said...

she is so cute! me and leanna were just talking about your kids last night and how adorable they both are!

Emily said...

Love the photo!!! She is adorable. Trust me, girls do everything faster than boys!!!

Leanna said...

so beautiful my Heidi! such a big girlie!

Jess Edling said...

Wow has it been that long already?! I swear you JUST gave birth!! Adorable pictures. It was so good to see you while you were here!!

Ashley said...

I can't believe she's 6 weeks either! With Kennedy, I found that it got a lot easier after that time because she could smile and I was much better at being a mom. :)

Marci said...

What a precious baby girl!

Traci Elizabeth said...

I love those pictures!!!! they look so angelic!

Becki said...

Heidi - you have such a beautiful family. I love your "love-hate" blog, what a great idea. Daphne is such a little doll and Jackson is a handsom big boy.

Love,
Becki

The Greens said...

how sweet! thats such a cute picture.

Hillary said...

She is so cute, i love the picture.

Emily Frandsen said...

Daphne is adorable! Didn't 6 weeks just fly by? Jackson is getting so big too! He's one handsome boy.

Erin said...

She is so pretty! Can you believe how quick these kids are growing! Way to fast!!

Jenn said...

Love the new pictures of Jackson and Daphne! TOOO CUTE! I cant believe it has been 6 weeks already... Brayden is almost 3 weeks. CRAZY. Maybe I will get to see you when you come down this next time!!

Violet said...

Wow that is a beautiful picture! I wish I had done newborn pictures of Benjamin. she is so beautiful!

Shannon said...

She is just the cutest thing ever. I love the blanket she is laying on and that flower is just adorable.

Noel said...

She is so sweet.. I can't believe its been 6 weeks. How are you holding up?? Daphne looks so precious in those pics. Glad you got a few shots of her as a new babe in.. I missed the "Newborn" stage.. passed too quickly for
me :( Now I just have lots of fat girl pics... she'll love me for that one day.

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Super beautiful shot!