6.03.2009

OOOPS...

I have to admitt... I wasn't too excited about the ooops that happened with Jackson's hair {granted, I'm sure I would have done the same thing}, and now that it is fixed and he looks totally fine, here are a few pictures my sister in law Tina got. As you can see he wasn't too happy about it either.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah! Poor Jackson!! But the after after picture is really cute! You should post one of those!! :)

Heather E. said...

I am sure he is cute even with a reverse mo-hawk!

Leanna said...

Those are priceless pics! What a great story to laugh about down the road. Luv u!

Shannon said...

I feel your pain. The guard came off once when giving Corbin a hair cut. So we just went with it and shaved it all. He looked like a little cancer patient but he didn't need another hair cut all summer.

Jess Edling said...

Dude I freak out giving BRENT a haircut! You're so much braver than me. Luckily you have a gorgeous baby who takes awesome pictures! :-)