6.08.2009

introducing...

Daphne Jill Shirley
born: 6.7.09 {on her due date}
7lbs. 4 oz.
19 in.
{pictures will come soon!}

16 comments:

Chelsea Stewart said...

Congrats Shirleys! LOVE the name. Can't wait to see some pictures!

Ashley said...

Yay for Daphne Jill! She's darling and it sounds like Jackson is adjusting well. Congratulations and good job on another beautiful babe!

Welch Family said...

Congratulations! I bet big brother is loving her to pieces.

Jeni said...

congratulations! I'm excited that she was born on her due date! That's pretty cool!!

Leanna said...

I forgot that you were going to put Jill as the middle name...or maybe I never know...anywho...I love it! Just like my Heidi's name. I can't wait to see photos my Heidi! I'm sure she looks more like a Holmes than a Shirley. It's interesting that your genes are more dominant and then with my baby...she is more like her Papi. Too funny! We love you Shirleys!

Erin said...

Can'tt wait to see pics of the new addition! Congratulations!!

Whitney said...

Congrats!! We are so excited for you guys. No baby here yet but hopefully soon!

Audra M said...

I'm first?!? Yay me! Congratulations!!! She is a perfect size too. Can't wait to hear (read) about it and see pics. Make sure you get lots of you with her. I'm RARELY in any because I'm the photographer in the family. Bummer. Enjoy. The first few days are so sweet. I still have your gift but I bet you went and got these things yourself. Let me know what I can do to help you out. Maybe I can come clean for you in a week or so. When you don't have family around anymore. The 3rd week is the pits for me. Let me know!!!

The Greens said...

congrats guys!! we're super excited for you. hope your doing well with your recovery. cant wait to see her pics. Eva was just a 2 oz. bigger, how funny. cant wait to hear your experience. good luck with two kiddos, its a challenge, but a fun one.

Sundbergs said...

Congrats. Can't wait to hear the whole story. That is so awesome.

The Loveridge Family said...

Congrats on the new arrival! We can't wait to meet her! I'm glad she made it here safe!

Brian and Lindsay Holmstrom said...

How are you up and having time to comment on my silly blog? You are a wonder woman! I cant wait to see pictures of your new little one! Now go rest!

Jenn said...

Congrats!! I cant wait to see more pictures! :)

Unknown said...

We are so happy for you!! Will had to celebrate by getting a "baby brother" of his own...a new cocker spaniel named "Lucky"! :)
We can't wait to meet your little bambina!

Jess Edling said...

YAY! Congrats!

La Familia! said...

She is the prettiest little girl Heidi!!!!!!!Congrats!!!!!!!