he is so cute! I can't believe how big he is getting. By the way....I love the family picture you have on the side of your blog....it is so cute!!!! Jackson is so little!
Hey girlie, I got you comment about my run but I don't have your email so I couldn't email you a response. If you are trying to get your baby weight off and are training for a run I recommend adding pilates or ballet conditioning to your training. It helps a ton!!! I was able to get back to my pre-Charles weight after having Madison in 6 months. I now weigh what I did when I got married. It's ALL about running and pilates/ballet conditioning. Good Luck!
16 comments:
I love that he bows. He is so cute and very smart.
Hey I saw you mom at Costco the other day.
Hahaha!! he's so funny. I love it. I really wish you lived closer too! geesh....
I've made some friends out here, but no Heidi's that's for sure!
Aw, so cute. He is smart, and he looks so much older in the singing video!
he is so cute! I can't believe how big he is getting. By the way....I love the family picture you have on the side of your blog....it is so cute!!!! Jackson is so little!
So Adoreable. He is getting so big. Which is perfect with a lil sis on the way
He is super smart and totally cracks me up too! What a cute kid!
Too cute my Heidi!!! I can't wait to see you this Friday at the Bday Pty...wahoo!
oh he is doing so good! what a cute little guy
Those are very cute videos. I like the one of him saying "yank you." Children are the best!
He is adorable! We used to have that basketball hoop thing, I don't even know where it is?!?!?!?
What a smart boy...and what great parents for teaching him all the important things in life! I love the videos!
That is our adorable, smart, outgoing boy! American Idol 2023!
He is so so smart and so cute!!!
He is adorable, and so big! He is destined to be a star!
Hey girlie,
I got you comment about my run but I don't have your email so I couldn't email you a response. If you are trying to get your baby weight off and are training for a run I recommend adding pilates or ballet conditioning to your training. It helps a ton!!! I was able to get back to my pre-Charles weight after having Madison in 6 months. I now weigh what I did when I got married. It's ALL about running and pilates/ballet conditioning. Good Luck!
i just want to give that boy a big squeeze! love you jackson
Post a Comment