4.11.2009

does it get easier?


We all had a blast this last week... now the question I have is...
WHEN DOES IT GET EASIER TO SAY GOODBYE?
We just dropped Mom and Dad off at the airport and I was doing good until Jackson started crying when Gramma gave Jackson a hug and kiss.
And it all went downhill from there...
We both cried all the way home.
WE MISS YOU GRAMMA & GAMPA
{more pictures coming soon of our time together}

5 comments:

Sundbergs said...

no it does not get any better. Every time my family comes to visit and they leave or we leave it is so hard. I wis hwe could all live by those we love, don't you? That is a great pic.

Traci Elizabeth said...

Sounds like someone needs to move back to California....The house across the street from me is for sale =)

Leanna said...

Sorry my Heidi! It's a good thing it doesn't get easier...family means to each of us for it not to. How fun to have them visit. I can't wait for my mommy to come too!

Jackson 3 said...

Poor Babies!!! It really is hard isn't it? although, your a lot further. At least I'm just a 4 hr. car drive away. It is SOOO nice to have family for help & entertainment, I think that makes it harder to say goodbye & get back to the real world, huh?...

Dejah said...

I'm reading your blog in reverse today...I can't imagine having to be so far from the rest of the family. I miss everyone, and we're only an hour and a half away.