3.27.2009

MENU FOR TONIGHT...

PIZZA
WINGSICE CREAM
(once Jackson is in bed)
A GOOD MOVIE

Matt is gone on a scout over nighter, so I ran to Super Target and got a few necessities for the evening.
What else is a girl to do?

10 comments:

Elise said...

YUM.

Emily said...

That looks so good! I am drooling right now looking at that ice cream!

Sheryl said...

Good choices for a night in! We need to do some menu planning for next week!!
Ah, I remember those Friday nights at home while the dad was out on the scout outings! I'll bet Matthew is in heaven! (ha,Ha)

Traci Elizabeth said...

i definitely approve.

everyday katie said...

sounds like a perfect plan. I hate when my husband's gone at night.

jeanine said...

That's exactly what I do when Rich is gone overnight!

Erin said...

Eat a lot of pizza and ice cream for me!

Brendon said...

It's always a bummer when the hubby is gone. Looks like you know how to keep yourself entertained. I love August Rush! Too bad we're too far away to watch it together. That would be fun.

Brendon told me you want to come out sometime in the summer-ish time. I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

We just ate one of those pizzas last night for dinner and I got it from target too... how funny! Also finnished it off with Ice Cream so sounds like we had a similar night! How funny and sounds like a fun night for you guys!

Julia Holmes said...

Ooooo good choices. I love the slow churned ice cream becasue it is so creamy and it is less fat too!! I love the movie August Rush as well. Grant and I just watched it about a week ago.