2.17.2009

VALENTINE'S DAY...

Spent with all the people I love!
This Valentine's Day was special because I was able to spend it with all the people that I love {and miss}. While we were in California my wonderful mom, Aunt Sue and Cousin Becki threw me a shower for this little girl. My Mother in law and sisters in law were able to come into town for it as well. My Aunt Sara was kind enough to have it at her house!
So the day started off with my baby shower in Corona. I was able to see family and friends that I'm sure I wouldn't have if I didn't have that shower. My mom made a yummy breakfast casserole, and Aunt Sue made a breakfast keesh, and some fresh fruit as well! SO GOOD! We got to visit and then I got extremely spoiled {or should I say, this little girl was}. I loved everything I got, and had to borrow a suit case just to get it all home.
Thanks again to all that came! Miss you all already!
Cousin Leah & sister in law Julia
Grandma Pitt, Great Aunt Carol, Aunt Cheryl
Aunt Sue, me & Amber Theobald
Julia, me & Lisa
Sisters... Tina & Lisa
Sister in law Breana & Cousin in law Dejah
{sisters}
Cousin Becki & Cousin Emily
Mother in law Lucy & Jackson
Cousin Kate, Cousin Lucy & Randi
Cousin Emily & Aunt Sara
Lucy & Me
Auntie Sue
Friends... Amber & Marisa
Jackson getting ready for a baby sister
{cousin Leah's 2 week old June}
Grandma Holmes & Randi
Cousin
Cousin in law Amber & Aunt Jana
opening presents

VALENTINE'S NIGHT
We were able to have a yummy steak dinner compliments of my Parents.
We invited Becki and Byron over to enjoy the delicious dinner
{and of course little Luke}


and this is what our men did... watched the slam dunk contest...

6 comments:

Brendon said...

Man, that looks like fun! Someday we'll make it closer to family...someday.

Jenn said...

Looks like a FUN shower! Sorry again that I couldnt make it! I am glad I got to catch up with you at church though.

Emily said...

Looks like you had a great time in CA! Little girls are fun to shop for!

Leanna said...

How fun my Heidi! It's so sad to leave family and friends...but makes it even more special when you're there. I wish I could have been at the shower. Baby gifts are so fun! Love you and miss you!

jeanine said...

so much fun!
I love that all the guys watched the slam dunk contest... we went to a V-day party and were playing games. The tv was on though so we kept having to repeat the questions because all of the guys were glued to the slam dunk contest too!

Noel said...

Arent' showers the best! People are so nice... I wish you showed a little more of their "niceness" if you know what I mean! I wanna see what little Claire Molly D is going to be outfitted in :) Glad you had a fun trip. It looks like I need to head out that way.. Just not by car or plane since I have to pay for TY now... Humm.. I am sensing a challenge.