2.18.2009

"Changing a diaper"

So this isn't the first time I have caught this boy "changing a diaper." He for some reason only ever "changes" this blue elephant. He will grab a diaper the A&D ointment {he calls it "mesin"}. Then he puts it on his tool bench, and will "change the diaper." He is one cute boy. I cannot wait to see how he reacts to this little girl coming.

12 comments:

Ashley said...

That's hilarious! I bet he'll be a great older brother.

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

Get him trained now!! :) What a cute little boy! Do you think he understands that he has a little sister coming his way?

Jeni said...

That's too cute!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Looks like you have got a big helper on your hands, not many grown men would do that, way to go little man!

Emily said...

That is so funny, I love that he picks my favorite animal an elephant!

Carolyn Baggett said...

train them while they're young, that's all I have to say!!!

jeanine said...

So fun! James loves to do that too!

Hillary said...

That's so sweet. I love how little kids speak.

Sundbergs said...

What a cutie. I bet he will love changing smelly ones. He is going tobe the best big bro.

Marci said...

That is very cute. He is a very cute little boy! He seems so sweet and good natured! What a cute family you guys have!

Elise said...

Awww, "mesin." It is so cute how sensitive they can be!

Shalece said...

So cute must be an age thing. Lilia has a diaper on every single baby doll, and inluding poor Mickey mouse. She loves it! What a cutie Jackson is :)