Okay... so between the blow-dryer obsession, and now his love for musicals, I don't know what to do with this boy.
We were watching the Oscar's Sunday night, and this particular number caught Jackson's attention, and would twirl when they would twirl, and shake his booty in time with all the performers. But the best was when it was over, they all got in a line and did their bow at the end... and Jackson followed, but his was a lot longer. I really wish I had the camera handy.
I was seriously crying it was so funny!
Oh and while I was watching this clip that I posted from youtube, Jackson had to sit on my lap and watch it with me. Once it was over, he started crying... Seriously?

11 comments:
Addy is the same way - especially when "Troy" and "Gabriela" came on. Maybe they should be friends. Matt was watching the Oscars??
That is a pretty cool song and an adorable story about Jackson! LOL
That's too funny my Heidi! I'm not suprised though because Jackson has personality...that boy also knows how to entertain. That's just too cute for words! Thanks for sharing the clip too...we never got a chance to see the Oscars. :)
Ok your little boy cracks me up!!!
Well, maybe he's a little actor in the making. I think that more boys should like musicals. :)
NOw if he were a girl, you would be all about this. Just look at Hugh Jackman, singer, dancer, straight...handsome, funny, that is a good role model!!!
That number was so fun. Too bad I don't care at all for Beyonce.
My boys picked Singin' in the Rain when we went to turn on a movie one night a few weeks ago. It was a nice change of pace from all the boy movies we watch around here.
That is so cute! To tell you the truth, I felt like singing and dancing too! :)
Your son is such a cutie!
I LOVE IT! I always tell Greg, what do you expect... He spends ALL DAY with me, a girl. Yesterday Ty said, "Mom. I like your bra. I need one." I told him that only mommy's wear bras...I can hardly wait for the nursing to begin. His obsession with my breasts will return I am sure. :) Enjoy it while it's innocent... Worry when he is 5+
That is so funny! What a little charater. I missed the Oscarl's so that for the clip.
He is way too cute!! I can just picture him bowing. It was so fun to see you guys while you were in CA. Oh and we got the keys to the house yesterday!!! Hoep you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment