So this little boy has decided that naps aren't his thing. But I am not about to give up my free 2 hours, so he at least sits up in his room for "quiet time." But the other day I hear him playing with the blinds in his room, knocking on the walls, throwing things against the wall. So I went in to check on him, and he caught me.
{If you listen closely after I ask him why he isn't taking a nap, he is trying to tell me something. "smile," because I have the camera he thinks he should say "cheese, " and "mile." }
He is one cute boy!

7 comments:
That's hilarious! For me, probably not you.
I love that he knows you can understand him and that he communicates what he can to you. I think that is such a fun stage with kids.
That is so adorable! I don't blame you, two hours is special time and well earned after watching a toddler and carrying a baby!
Love my cute boy! Love the videos of his antics...keep em coming! Kisses on those cute cheeks from Gramma! "Cheese!"
that's so funny, even if it's not funny that he's not sleeping. Maryn still LOVES her naps which I am so happy for!
How cute! I love that "mile"... Ty went out of a nap phase too, but he has thankfully has re-entered... ONLY 100 DAYS TO GO! Nice work Momma. Can't wait to see her!
I think the quiet time is a great idea for the kid and for the mom! Glad you do it!
He is a total hoot and listen to that kid talk, he cracks me up!
How adorable!!! he's so funny... i love when he tries to explain things to people
Post a Comment